"PEDAGOGICAL SKILLS OF MUSICIANS"
First International Festival-Competition (based on videos)
It is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Baku Music Academy and
the 40th anniversary of the Secondary Music School-Studio under the BMA
The international festival-competition is held with the organizational and information support of the Ministries of Education and Culture of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The main goal is to bring closer and expand ties between talented musicians from different countries, to exchange best practices of general and professional music education in all subjects in primary, secondary and higher education, both local and foreign teachers.
CHAIRMAN OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE AND JURY
Rector of Baku Music Academy named after Uzeyir Hajibayli,
People's Artist of the USSR and AR, professor
AUTHOR OF FESTIVAL-COMPETITION PROJECT
Director of the Secondary Music School-Studio at BMA,
Honored Art Worker of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Doctor of Arts, Professor
MAIN CONDITIONS OF FESTIVAL-COMPETITION
1. Festival-competition is held in the form of open lessons. Regulations - up to 30 minutes.
2. Videos of open lessons should be posted on YouTube.
3. Speech should be in Azerbaijani, Turkish, Russian and English (optional).
4. The best participants of the festival are awarded with diplomas and certificates.
5. The winners are awarded the title of laureate and diploma winner of the international competition. Other participants will receive a certificate.
6. Winners are determined by an international jury. The decision of the jury is not discussed and is not subject to inspection.
7. Youtube links of the best lessons of the festival-competition will be posted on the official website of the Baku Music Academy.
1. The festival is open to all lecturers, regardless of work experience and existing specialty category, without age restrictions.
2. Lcturers up to 50 years old can take part in the competition (within the festival). The age of participants is set for June 1, 2022.
NOMINATIONS OF MUSIC PERFORMING SUBJECTS
Keyboard instruments: piano, organ, keyboard;
Wired instruments: violin, bottom, cello, double bass;
Wind instruments: flute, block flute, clarinet, oboe, bassoon, trumpet, saxophone;
Percussion instruments: xylophone, marimba, drums;
Solo singing; Choral singing;
Ensembles: instrumental and vocal.
NOMINATIONS OF MUSIC THEORY
Listening to music; Solfecio; Elementary theory of music; Harmony; Music literature, History of music, Analysis of musical works; Composition, Pedagogy.
To participate in the festival-competition, the documents must be sent to the following e-mail address by April 30, 2022: email@example.com
Date of the festival-competition: June 1-30, 2022.
Phone: (+994 12) 493-19-17, (+994 12) 598-01-94.
Additional information is on the official website of BMA: https://www.musicacademy.edu.az/kheberler/elanlar/2818-elan-2022.html