Aghdam Juma Mosque (inv. 202) was built between 1868-1870. The are two minarets in this mosque built by Karbalai Safikhan Garabaghi. While the building itself is made of stone, the minarets rising from the corners of the facade are made of brick.
After the occupation of Aghdam by the armed forces of the Republic of Armenia in 1993, the Aghdam Juma Mosque, like other historical monuments, was burned and severely damaged.
The current state of the mosque once again demonstrates the violation of the "1954 Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict" by the Republic of Armenia.