Eligibility criteria for representatives of civil society institutions wishing to participate as voters in the election of members to the Public Council
Eligibility criteria for voters
- Only representatives of civil society institutions are eligible to participate as voters in the Public Council election.
- Each civil society institution can nominate only one representative to participate in the Public Council election.
- Members of the Election Commission cannot participate as voters in the Public Council election.
Registration of voters
The submission of the following documents is required for a voter's registration to be considered:
1. Application for the registration of a voter (representative of a civil society institution);
2. A copy of the voter's identity card;
3. A copy of the document confirming the membership of a civil society institution;
4. A copy of the document confirming the state registration of the civil society institution;
2. Acceptance and review of documents
The Election Commission handles the registration of candidates and voters.
To complete the registration process, electronic copies of the required documents must be sent to the email address email@example.com.
For further information regarding the elections, please contact the Ministry's hotline at 147.
The deadline for submitting registration documents is July 6, 2023, at 18:00.
To obtain a sample registration application, please click on the following link:
Sample application (in Azerbaijani)